Tulsa Regional Tourism Contest Rules and Conditions
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win.
- The trip giveaway will be limited to one entry per person/household per day.
- One winner will be randomly selected and immediately awarded.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Must be 21 years or older to enter and win. Photo ID required.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of Tulsa Regional Tourism (TRT) and its respective advertising agency, Rollins Communication, are not eligible to participate.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Some restrictions apply.
- No substitutions or cash redemption of donated meals, lodging and activities will be permitted.
- Potential winners will be selected in random drawing from all entries received. Winners will be notified by email or telephone. Failure of the potential winner to respond within three (3) days from such notification may result in disqualification and the selection of alternate trip winners.
- By entering this giveaway, each entrant agrees to be bound by these official rules and to comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Entries will be void if incomplete, forged or otherwise not in compliance with these official rules.
- The providers for this trip giveaway make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished or made available in connection with this giveaway.
- By entering the giveaway, entrants release and hold TRT and all trip providers harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights claims, and actions of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the giveaway or participation in any trip-related activity.
- By entering this giveaway, participants agree that TRT may disclose personal information obtained from participants to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
Dallas Mavericks Official Rules
Promotion is open to individuals who: (i) are legal residents of Texas excluding residents within seventy-five (75) miles from either the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma, OK, the AT&T Center in San Antonio, TX or the Toyota Center in Houston, TX (“Eligibility Area”); (ii) are twenty one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry; (iii) agree and adhere to these Official Rules; and (iv) successfully complete the entry process as provided herein during the applicable Entry Period. Employees of (a) Dallas Basketball Limited, (b) Sponsor, (c) NBA Properties Inc. NBA Media Ventures, LLC, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary, and related companies and divisions (collectively, defined as the “NBA Entities”), and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, owners, subsidiaries, divisions, directors, officers, members, partners, trustees, franchisees, governors, agents, owners, shareholders, participating vendors, distributors, advertising production and promotion agencies, agents and their immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and the “steps” of each,) and persons living in the same household of each (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible to enter the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, participants agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and Regulations. The decisions of Dallas Mavericks and Sponsor are final and binding in all matters. Dallas Mavericks and Sponsor reserve the right to change/modify these Official Rules at any time for any reason. Void outside of the Eligibility Area and where prohibited or restricted by law. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, territory, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations.
Tulsa’s Historic Greenwood District Itinerary
- 6 minute read
Home to one of Lonely Planet’s “10 historic Black landmarks to visit in the…
Where to See Flowers in Tulsa
- 6 minute read
It’s springtime in Tulsa! The redbuds have blossomed, and the city is blanketed in blooming…
The Ultimate Girls Weekend in Tulsa
- 9 minute read
Are you planning a ladies’ weekend in Tulsa? Congratulations! We’re jealous. Whether…
Essential Educational Experiences in Tulsa
- 7 minute read
Tulsa continues to be a desirable place to live and visit, not only for its great food, music and…
Top Brunch Restaurants in Tulsa
- 7 minute read
On weekends, we brunch – or at least, that’s what most Tulsans do. Whether…
Try These Black-Owned Restaurants in Tulsa
- 4 minute read
Tulsa's thriving restaurant scene is known for providing good eats that keep people coming back…