The bittersweet end of summer brings back to school for the kids, colorful changing leaves, and cooler weather. As you dig out your cutest sweaters, check out some fun things to do this autumn with the family. Tulsa is full of family-friendly attractions and restaurants perfect for a weekend getaway, whether you’re vacationing or staycationing.
Read on to discover some of Tulsa’s fall favorites for fun memories that you and your loved ones will cherish.
- Visit the Tulsa Zoo
- Explore the Gathering Place
- Catch a football game at The University of Tulsa
- Find your inner rocket scientist the Tulsa Air & Space Museum
- Scoop up some fun at Beatrice Ice Cream Co.
- Admire Philbrook Museum of Art
- Enjoy a game at ONEOK Field
- Discover underwater life at the Oklahoma Aquarium
- Hike Turkey Mountain
- Immerse yourself in the Outsiders House Museum
- Experience history at Greenwood Rising
- Dine at Wanda J’s Next Generation Restaurant
- Have a fall photoshoot at the Tulsa Botanic Garden
- Pick up a pumpkin and play at Pumpkin Town