Update in Addiction Medicine
- September 10, 2020 - September 10, 2020
- Location: OSU COM Campus
- Address: 1111 W 17th St., Room D107, Tulsa, OK 74107
- Times: Registration & Breakfast 7:45am; Conference 9:00am - 4:30pm (with lunch and breaks)
- Admission: See our website for admission pricing
- Contact: OSU CME Office
- Send Email
- Visit Website
- Free Parking?: Yes
- Add to Itinerary
OSU CME-Update in Addiction Medicine 2020: In this conference, we will review the latest and greatest in research and treatment in addiction medicine in the state of Oklahoma. This conference will also include the State of Addiction panel, highlighting changes in the state over the past year and where we are headed.
Check our website for the agenda!
Early bird pricing expires on August 14, 2020
• 6 AOA Category 1-A CME credits anticipated
• 6 AAFP Prescribed credits anticipated
• Pending continuing education credits for CLEET, CLE, Social Work, Psychology, LPC/LMFT, and LADC
Other related conferences:
Addiction and law - September 9, 2020
Foundations in Addiction Medicine - September 11-13, 2020
The OSU-COM Continuing Medical Education office is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians.
The OSU-COM CME office designates this program for a maximum of 6 AOA Category 1-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician's participation in this activity.
Application for Prescribed credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of Prescribed credit is pending.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM toward the AMA Physician's Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed credit, not as Category 1.
Exhibitor & Sponsor opportunities available - contact the OSU CME Office for more information.