Tulsa Botanic Garden Music Night: Rachel Bachman
- October 18, 2018 - October 18, 2018
- Location: Tulsa Botanic Garden
- Venue: Tulsa Botanic Garden
- Address: 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr., Tulsa, OK 74127
- Times: From: 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Admission: FREE for Garden members, $8 for ages 13+, $4 for ages 3-12. Children 2 and under are free
- Visit Website
- Free Parking?: Yes
- Add to Itinerary
MUSIC NIGHT: RACHEL BACHMAN
Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Join us Thursday evenings in October amidst the plants and pumpkins with live music, delicious food trucks, and craft beer. De-stress and get ready for the weekend at the Garden as indie folk artist Rachel Bachman joins us. Cabin Boys Brewery will have their hand-crafted ales available and MASA food truck will be on site with their South American fusion cuisine. Food and bar available at 5 p.m. Music is from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Our Thursday nights in October will also be Dog Nights, so four-legged family members can join you for fun at the Garden. Dogs must be on a leash and current on all vaccinations and registrations. Regular admission applies and non-member dogs are $4 per dog.
Admission is FREE for Garden members (and member dogs); $8 for ages 13+, $4 for ages 3-12. Children 2 and under are free. For more information call 918-289-0330.