Tulsa Ballet: Dracula
- From: October 25, 2018 - October 28, 2018 (Recurring daily)
- Location: Tulsa Performing Arts Center
- Venue: Tulsa Performing Arts Center
- Address: 110 East 2nd Street, Tulsa, OK 74103
- Times: Oct. 25 at 7 p.m. (preview), Oct. 26-27 at 7:30 p.m., Oct. 28 at 2:30 p.m.
- Admission: $25-$115
- Visit Website
- Free Parking?: No
- Add to Itinerary
TULSA BALLET: DRACULA
Oct. 25 at 7 p.m. (preview), Oct. 26-27 at 7:30 p.m., Oct. 28 at 2:30 p.m.
Chapman Music Hall
PRESENTED BY: Tulsa Ballet
Ben Stevenson's "ghoulishly entertaining" (Tulsa World) gothic ballet returns to Tulsa for the first time in six years! With stunning, awe-inspiring theatrics, vampire brides who soar through the air, and an exploding chandelier, this dramatic production will have you at the edge of your seat.