- April 26, 2020 - April 26, 2020
- Location: POSTOAK Lodge & Retreat - 5323 West 31st Street North
- Venue: POSTOAK Lodge & Retreat
- Address: 5323 West 31st Street North, Tulsa, OK 74127
- Times: From: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Admission: $25
- Contact: Child Abuse Network
- Send Email
- Visit Website
- Free Parking?: Yes
- Add to Itinerary
Do you have the speed, agility, balance, strength and focus to complete the seventh annual Superhero Challenge benefiting the Child Abuse Network? This power-packed, family-friendly day of fun will take place at the beautiful POSTOAK Lodge on Sunday, April 26, 2020, where superheroes of all ages will participate in our new and improved obstacle courses professionally designed by Conquer Youth/Young Lions. After crawling, jumping, swinging and scrambling your way across the finish line, collect your medal and celebrate victory on the grounds of POSTOAK with food, activities, music and more at the Superhero Village.
Test your speed and agility with two course options designed by Young Lions/Conquer Youth.
1. superhero CHALLENGE (Ages 6 and up): Climb, crawl, swing and jump your way through a one-mile course including 10 obstacles designed to challenge even the strongest of superheroes.
2. sidekick CHALLENGE (Ages 5 and under): A half-mile course featuring obstacles appropriate for our smaller superheroes.
Pick your heat! Pick a heat time based on your schedule and what works for you and your family. General admission race heats will take place every 15 minutes starting at 1 p.m. with the last heat at 3 p.m.
This event helps spread awareness about child abuse in our community, and the proceeds help our organization provide intervention services for thousands of children involved in a child abuse investigation at NO cost to families.
New this year is a VIP brunch set for 10 a.m. at the POSTOAK lodge. Anyone with brunch tickets receives a brunch meal and early access to fun! Heats for brunch ticket holders begin at noon, and general admission ticket heats begin at 1 p.m. Beat the crowds and get a fun meal with a VIP brunch ticket! Brunch tickets will go on sale March 15, 2020.
Deadline for t-shirt selection is April 2, 2020 at 5 p.m.!
This is a rain or shine event. NO pets allowed.