Plant Walk - Tandy Floral Terraces - at Tulsa Botanic Garden
- From: July 15, 2017 - July 16, 2017 (Recurring daily)
- Location: Tulsa Botanic Garden - 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr.
- Venue: Tulsa Botanic Garden
- Address: 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr., Tulsa, OK 74127
- Times: Starting: 1:00 PM
- Admission: FREE for Garden members; $8 for ages 13+; $4 for ages 3–12. Children 2 and under are free.
- Send Email
- Visit Website
- Free Parking?: Yes
- Add to Itinerary
Join Jenn Smith, Curator of the A.R. and Marylouise Tandy Floral Terraces for a walk to look at what’s providing color in the Garden. She’ll share some of her favorite plants and talk about the colorful summer seasonal display. Meet at 1pm. Tulsa Botanic Garden is open Tuesday through Sunday from 10am to 5pm, and Thursday evenings from 5pm to 8pm. Watch the calendar at www.tulsabotanic.org for special events and times! (You can also follow us on Facebook @tulsabotanicgarden for event updates and more.) Admission prices are FREE for Garden members; $8 for ages 13+; $4 for ages 3–12. Children 2 and under are free. For map/directions, visit http://www.tulsabotanic.org/location. For more information, call 918-289-0330.