- From: February 21, 2020 - February 23, 2020 (Recurring daily)
- Location: POSTOAK Lodge & Retreat - 5323 West 31st Street North
- Venue: POSTOAK Lodge & Retreat
- Address: 5323 West 31st Street North, Tulsa, OK 74127
- Times: All Day
- Admission: http://secure.getmeregistered.com/get_information.php?event_id=131947&fbclid=IwAR31OMbKlI6H5xHIwqikztqO20xzbc5vKctDm3r88Z5-07FFg63qIz-pegA
- Contact: www.postoakrun.com
- Send Email
- Visit Website
- Free Parking?: Yes
- Add to Itinerary
FB Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/694157717724685/
Award Winning Trail Run -
Eight unique races! Join the hundreds of trail runners who converge on POSTOAK in Tulsa for a weekend of grit and endurance. With elevations of over 1,000 feet, rocky areas, creek crossings, and lots of single-track trail through meadows and deep woods, runners can sign-up for quarter, half, or full marathons, and/or, a 10k, 25k, or 50k. Run one or mix it up to match your skill and stamina.
Come for the day, or, come Thursday for three nights and run Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The most popular option is to arrive on Friday, stay two nights and choose the races best suited to challenge you!
Overnight packages are available and include meals. Call the Lodge at 918-425-2112 for accommodations.
Visit postoaklodge.com/events to see rates and packages and more about POSTOAK.
** FOR RUN INFORMATION:
Thank you for running The POSTOAK Lodge Challenge. We want you to have the very best trail running experience of your life!
1. Packet pickup and registration:
Tulsa Runner -
Monday through Thursday, Feb 17-20. 9708 Riverside Parkway Tulsa, OK,
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
2. There is one start for each race. Walking or slow? Start at the back to relieve congestion.
3. Drop bag areas, aid stations, start times & places, course lay-outs with elevation are all at the postoakrun.com website.
4. One special note- There are four different colors of ribbon on the course. It is your responsibility to know what color to follow. All four will be on the trails all three days. See below for colors/races:
Friday and Sunday -
27.2m Marathon Ultra and Heavy Half-Marathon route.
Yellow & Black Polka Dot:
Friday and Sunday -
Saturday & Sunday-
25k and 50k Ultra.
5. Race registration includes food and beverages inside POSTOAK Lodge after your race. Wear your bib on to receive lunch. Yes- this is a NICE trail run!