National Honey Bee Appreciation Day at Tulsa Botanic Garden
- From: August 19, 2017 - August 20, 2017 (Recurring daily)
- Location: Tulsa Botanic Garden - 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr.
- Venue: Tulsa Botanic Garden
- Address: 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr., Tulsa, OK 74127
- Times: Starting: 1:00 PM
- Admission: FREE for Garden members; $8 for ages 13+; $4 for ages 3–12. Children 2 and under are free.
- Contact: Tulsa Botanic Garden
- Send Email
- Visit Website
- Free Parking?: Yes
- Add to Itinerary
Celebrate National Honey Bee Appreciation Day with us! Greg and Shelly Hannaford of Tulsa Urban Bees will give a short talk starting at 1pm on honey bees and bee keeping. They will bring an observation bee hive and samples of honey for tasting. Tulsa Botanic Garden is open Tuesday through Sunday from 10am to 5pm, and Thursday evenings from 5pm to 8pm. Watch the calendar at www.tulsabotanic.org for special events and times! (You can also follow us on Facebook @tulsabotanicgarden for event updates and more.) Admission prices are FREE for Garden members; $8 for ages 13+; $4 for ages 3–12. Children 2 and under are free. For map/directions, visit http://www.tulsabotanic.org/location. For more information, call 918-289-0330.