Music Night with AND THEN THERE WERE TWO at Tulsa Botanic Garden
- July 27, 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Location: Tulsa Botanic Garden - 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr.
- Venue: Tulsa Botanic Garden
- Address: 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr., Tulsa, OK 74127
- Times: Starting: 6:00 PM
- Admission: FREE for Garden members; $8 for ages 13+; $4 for ages 3–12. Children 2 and under are free.
- Send Email
- Visit Website
- Free Parking?: Yes
- Add to Itinerary
Kick back and relax in the Garden with the harmonizing vocals and “Oklahoma Feel Good Music” of Tulsa acoustic trio: And Then There Were Two. Music starts at 6pm. Tulsa Botanic Garden is open Tuesday through Sunday from 10am to 5pm, and Thursday evenings from 5pm to 8pm. Watch the calendar at www.tulsabotanic.org for special events and times! (You can also follow us on Facebook @tulsabotanicgarden for event updates and more.) Admission prices are FREE for Garden members; $8 for ages 13+; $4 for ages 3–12. Children 2 and under are free. For map/directions, visit http://www.tulsabotanic.org/location. For more information, call 918-289-0330.