Music Night: Grazz Trio at Tulsa Botanic Garden
- August 24, 2017 - August 24, 2017
- Location: Tulsa Botanic Garden - 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr.
- Venue: Tulsa Botanic Garden
- Address: 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr., Tulsa, OK 74127
- Times: Starting: 6:00 PM
- Admission: FREE for Garden members; $8 for ages 13+; $4 for ages 3–12. Children 2 and under are free.
- Contact: Tulsa Botanic Garden
- Send Email
- Visit Website
- Free Parking?: Yes
- Add to Itinerary
Enjoy the bluegrassy, folky and bluesy sounds of the Grazz Trio (Cody Brewer, Cody Clinton and Kurt Nielson) while watching the sun set in the Garden. Music starts at 6pm. Beer and wine will be available for purchase (no outside alcohol permitted). Tulsa Botanic Garden is open Tuesday through Sunday from 10am to 5pm, and Thursday evenings from 5pm to 8pm. Watch the calendar at www.tulsabotanic.org for special events and times! (You can also follow us on Facebook @tulsabotanicgarden for event updates and more.) Admission prices are FREE for Garden members; $8 for ages 13+; $4 for ages 3–12. Children 2 and under are free. For map/directions, visit http://www.tulsabotanic.org/location. For more information, call 918-289-0330.