Marine Biologist for a Day
- June 27, 2018 - June 27, 2018
- Location: Oklahoma Aquarium
- Venue: Oklahoma Aquarium
- Address: 300 Aquarium Drive, Jenks, OK 74037
- Times: From: 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Admission: $100 per applicant (Members receive 20% off)
- Contact: Ann Money
- Send Email
- Visit Website
- Free Parking?: Yes
- Add to Itinerary
Splash into summer and discover what it takes to be a marine biologist at the Oklahoma Aquarium!
Our junior biologists will dive into the daily workings of the Aquarium, including: food preparation, animal feeding and care, water quality testing and even performing a shark dissection.
WHAT TO BRING
$100 per applicant
THE FINE PRINT
The program is offered for ages 12-16 (separated into age appropriate groups)
Junior biologists arrive at 8:30 am sharp, ready to be immersed in the world of marine science.
Plan to finish your day at 3:00 pm.