Little Shop of Horrors
- From: October 25, 2019 - November 02, 2019 (Every Sunday, Friday, Saturday)
- Location: Tulsa Performing Arts Center - 110 East 2nd Street
- Venue: Tulsa Performing Arts Center
- Address: 110 East 2nd Street, Tulsa, OK 74103
- Times: 8:00 PM, with Sunday matinees at 2:00 PM, 10/27 and 11/3
- Admission: $15-$25
- Contact: Tulsa Project Theatre
- Visit Website
- Free Parking?: Yes
- Add to Itinerary
Seymour, a nerdy worker at a run-down florist is romantically pining for a seemingly unattainable beauty named Audrey, when he discovers an unusual plant that only thrives when it is fed human blood. When Seymour realizes he might be able to use the plant's appetites for his own ends, things begin to go terribly wrong.
This musical by composer Alan Menken and writer Howard Ashman is based on the low-budget 1960 black comedy film by Roger Corman, which featured one of Jack Nicholson's earliest film performances.
Sunday matinee performances begin at 2:00pm 10/27 & 11/3.