- From: October 21, 2017 - October 28, 2017 (Every Sunday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
- Location: Tulsa Performing Arts Center - 110 East 2nd Street
- Venue: Tulsa Performing Arts Center
- Address: 110 East 2nd Street, Tulsa, OK 74103
- Times: Oct. 21, 26-28 at 8 p.m., Oct. 22 at 2 p.m.
- Admission: MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY
- Visit Website
- Free Parking?: Yes
- Add to Itinerary
Oct. 21, 26-28 at 8 p.m., Oct. 22 at 2 p.m. John H. Williams Theatre PRESENTED BY: American Theatre Company Winner of the 2015 Tony Award for Best Musical! A fresh and brilliantly told story adapted by Lisa Kron and Jeanine Tesori from Alison Bechdel's 2006 graphic memoir of the same name, the show is marked by Gothic twists, a family funeral home, sexual angst and great books. As she works on her memoir in the present day, successful middle-aged cartoonist Alison Bechdel recalls two time periods in her life. The first is her childhood, around age 10, when she struggles against her father's obsessive demands and begins to identify her own sexuality. The second is her first year in college when she begins her first relationship.