Fiber Fest Weekend Retreat
- From: January 25, 2018 - January 27, 2018 (Recurring daily)
- Location: Shepherd's Cross
- Address: 16792 E. 450 Road, Claremore, OK 74017
- Times: From: 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Admission: $179 for all three days or $74 per single day
- Contact: Dr. Diane Dickinson
- Send Email
- Visit Website
- Free Parking?: Yes
- Add to Itinerary
PRESS RELEASE – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
What: Fiber Fest Weekend Retreat
• Learn how to process fiber (any kind of fiber – we will teach with wool).
• Includes all of our 3 single day workshops, for a discount, in one super fiber weekend.
• Lessons will include washing, dying, wet felting, carding, picking, spindling, spinning, needle felting and weaving.
• No hidden fees, rental fees or materials fees. All are included in the weekend package.
• Each participant will take home many finished products. We provide materials.
• Retreat fee: $179 ($43 reduction compared to taking individual classes.
o Any Single Day Retreat is available for $74 per day
When: January 25, 26, 27 – Thursday, Friday, & Saturday 2018 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Where: Shepherd’s Cross 16792 East 450 Road, Claremore, OK 74017
• Bring a sack lunch each day. We provided snacks and beverages at two break times each day.
• Class minimum of two people. Class max of 20 people.
• Our classes go a step farther than regular classes – we teach some history of fiber arts, and practical technology.
• Need a day’s respite from the challenges of life? Join us for a peace filled learning experience.
o Can’t seem to find the time? Join us and learn several techniques in one weekend.
o Need a relaxing new hobby? Fiber work is soothing and wonderful.
o Great weekend “getaway” with family or friends.
• Shepherd’s Cross hosts a mini wool mill, processing the wool from their 200+ sheep on site.
• Retreats are augmented by hands on learning tools available in the Educational Farm Museum and with a collection of fiber arts from around the world.
• Other fiber arts classes are offered on an individual or group basis throughout the year.
• Advanced classes available upon request.
• Facebook link for more information: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shepherds-Cross-Heart-of-the-Shepherd
• To find out more information about our woolly events please visit our website: www.ShepherdsCross.com – simply click “classes” on the home page
Contact: Shepherd’s Cross & Heart of the Shepherd | Dr. Diane Dickinson | firstname.lastname@example.org | 918-342-5911