Fall Break Storytime Series
- From: October 19, 2017 - October 21, 2017 (Recurring daily)
- Location: Tulsa Botanic Garden - 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr.
- Venue: Tulsa Botanic Garden
- Address: 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr., Tulsa, OK 74127
- Times: From: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Admission: FREE for Garden members; $8 for ages 13+; $4 for ages 3–12. Children 2 and under are free.
- Send Email
- Visit Website
- Free Parking?: Yes
- Add to Itinerary
Come out to the Garden during fall break for morning storytime, starting at 10:30am and followed by a craft. Geared for children 4-10 years old. Thursday, October 19 - Leaf Man We’ll read Leaf Man, a book about a man made of leaves who blows away, traveling wherever the wind may take him. Using the book as inspiration, we will make leaf collages to take home. Friday, October 20 - Tops & Bottoms We’ll use Caldecott Honor Book Tops & Bottoms by Janet Stevens as inspiration before creating multi-media representations of different edible plant parts. Saturday, October 21 - A Seed is Sleepy We’ll read A Seed is Sleepy and learn about the complex and often surprising world of seeds. Following the storytime, we will do a “seed” craft. Tulsa Botanic Garden is open Tuesday through Sunday from 10am to 5pm, and Thursday evenings from 5pm to 8pm. Watch the calendar at www.tulsabotanic.org for special events and times! (You can also follow us on Facebook @tulsabotanicgarden for event updates and more.) Admission prices are FREE for Garden members; $8 for ages 13+; $4 for ages 3–12. Children 2 and under are free. For map/directions, visit http://www.tulsabotanic.org/location. For more information, call 918-289-0330.