Fall Break Story Times - All About Seeds
- From: October 17, 2018 - October 19, 2018 (Recurring daily)
- Location: Tulsa Botanic Garden
- Venue: Tulsa Botanic Garden
- Address: 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr., Tulsa, OK 74127
- Times: Starting: 10:30 AM
- Admission: FREE for Garden members, $8 for ages 13+, $4 for ages 3-12. Children 2 and under are free
- Visit Website
- Free Parking?: Yes
- Add to Itinerary
FALL BREAK STORY TIMES - ALL ABOUT SEEDS
Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 10:30am
Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 10:30am
Friday, October 19, 2018 - 10:30am
Join our guest readers for a different story and craft each morning in the Carter/Sherry Families Tree Fort as we learn about seeds. Story starts at 10:30 a.m., followed by a craft available until noon. Wednesday, Oct. 17: Make Seed Mosaics; Thursday, Oct. 18: Go on a seed hunt after story. Friday, Oct. 19.: Dissect seeds and plant one to take home. Bring a picnic lunch to enjoy in the Garden afterward. Free with regular admission.
Tulsa Botanic Garden is open Tuesday - Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Thursdays until 8 p.m. (through Nov. 1) Admission is FREE for Garden members; $8 for ages 13+, $4 for ages 3-12. Children 2 and under are free. For more information, call 918-289-0330.