Dog Days of Winter
- From: January 19, 2018 - February 24, 2018 (Every Friday, Saturday)
- Location: Tulsa Botanic Garden - 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr.
- Venue: Tulsa Botanic Garden
- Address: 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr., Tulsa, OK 74127
- Times: From: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Admission: $0-12 (free for Garden members)
- Send Email
- Visit Website
- Free Parking?: Yes
- Add to Itinerary
Do you and your pup have "cabin fever"? Come out the Botanic Garden during our "Dog Days of Winter" - Fridays and Saturdays during January and February only when four-legged family members can join you for a walk at the Botanic Garden. Dogs must be on a leash (no retractable leashes) and up-to-date on all vaccinations and registrations. Please be prepared to clean up after your pet. FREE for Garden members and member dogs; Regular admission for non-members and $4/dog for non-member dogs. Admission is $8 for ages 13+; $4 for ages 3-12. Ages 2 and under are free.