Chili On The Green - State of Oklahoma Chili Championship
- August 17, 2019 - August 17, 2019
- Location: Guthrie Green - 111 E MB Brady Street
- Venue: Guthrie Green
- Address: 111 E MB Brady Street, Tulsa, OK 74103
- Times: From: 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM | Chili tasting begins at noon
- Admission: Admission is Free - Tasting Kits are 1 for $10, 2 for $15 and 4 for $20
- Contact: Steve Collins
- Send Email
- Free Parking?: Yes
- Add to Itinerary
Chili On The Green is the State of Oklahoma Chili Championship sponsored by The Kiwanis Club of Tulsa and sanctioned by the International Chili Society. Chili cooks from across the country will be competing for 1st place and a spot in the International Chili Cookoff in September. The festival will include Live Music by local artists, a Muscle Car Show, Plenty of Cold Beer, Water, Food Trucks and a Kidszone. There will also be Restaurant and Corporate Chili Teams competing for People's Choice categories.
Admission is Free and Tasting Kits can be purchased: 1 for $10, 2 for $15 and 4 for $20.
All proceeds go toward Kiwanis Youth Scholarships and Special Olympics Oklahoma.