- August 24, 2019 - August 24, 2019
- Location: Tulsa Botanic Garden
- Venue: Tulsa Botanic Garden
- Address: 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr., Tulsa, OK 74127
- Times: From: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Admission: Free with admission (FREE for Garden members; $8 for ages 13+, $4 for ages 3-12)
- Visit Website
- Free Parking?: Yes
- Add to Itinerary
Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Families can learn how and why some plants "eat" insects. Explore how carnivorous plants attract, trap and digest the buggy meals. Activities begin with story at 2 p.m. followed by crafts and a look at carnivorous plants in the Children's Discovery Garden. Free with admission.
Tulsa Botanic Garden is open Tuesday - Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., with extended hours (9 a.m. to 9 p.m. in June, July and August) on Thursdays. Admission is FREE for Garden members; $8 for ages 13+, $4 for ages 3-12. Children 2 and under are free. Pets are not allowed, except for special Dog Days/Nights.
Tulsa Botanic Garden is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. Garden memberships, donations, programs, and income from weddings and private events all help support the Garden's operation and development.