Brummett Echohawk: An Artist Who Happens to be an Indian
- March 02, 2018 - March 02, 2018
- Location: Gilcrease Museum
- Venue: Gilcrease Museum
- Address: 1400 Gilcrease Museum Road, Tulsa, OK 74127
- Times: From: 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
- Admission: Free for members; free with museum admission for not-yet members.
- Contact: Alison Rossi
- Send Email
- Visit Website
- Free Parking?: Yes
- Add to Itinerary
Join Dr. Kristin Youngbull, author of Brummett Echohawk: Pawnee Thunderbird and Artist, as she discusses the life and work of Brummett Echohawk and examines why he and his art have had lasting significance. A book signing in the Gilcrease Museum Store will follow the talk. Free for museum members; free with museum admission for not-yet members.