Autumn Lawn Games
- From: October 20, 2018 - October 21, 2018 (Recurring daily)
- Location: Tulsa Botanic Garden
- Venue: Tulsa Botanic Garden
- Address: 3900 Tulsa Botanic Dr., Tulsa, OK 74127
- Times: From: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Admission: FREE for Garden members, $8 for ages 13+, $4 for ages 3-12. Children 2 and under are free
- Visit Website
- Free Parking?: Yes
- Add to Itinerary
AUTUMN LAWN GAMES
Repeats every day until Sun Oct 21 2018.
Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Sunday, October 21, 2018 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Bring a picnic and enjoy lawn games of bocce ball, corn hole, croquet, giant JengaTM or kubb. Cash bar with beer and wine will be available from 1 to 4 p.m. Plan time to visit the pumpkin labyrinth and scarecrows on display as part of Autumn In the Garden. Regular admission applies.
Tulsa Botanic Garden is open Tuesday - Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Thursdays until 8 p.m. (through Nov. 1) Admission is FREE for Garden members; $8 for ages 13+, $4 for ages 3-12. Children 2 yrs. and under are free. For more information, call 918-289-0330. Tulsa Botanic Garden is a non-profit organization. Consider supporting the Garden as a member or with your donation.