Addiction and Law
- September 09, 2020 - September 09, 2020
- Location: OSU COM Campus
- Address: 1111 W 17th St., Room D107, Tulsa, OK 74107
- Times: Registration & Breakfast 7:00am; Conference 8:00am - 4:30pm (with lunch and breaks)
- Admission: See our website for admission pricing
- Contact: OSU CME Office
- Send Email
- Visit Website
- Free Parking?: Yes
- Add to Itinerary
OSU CME-Addiction and Law 2020: Addiction and Law will explore the legal aspects of addiction for our state and nation for law enforcement, judiciary, clinicians, and physicians. We will look at the intersection of addictive substances, the law, and the criminal justice system providing research and knowledge for those on the front lines to better understand the state of addiction for Oklahoma.
Check our website for agenda!
Early bird pricing expires on August 14, 2020
• 7 AOA Category 1-A CME credits anticipated
• 7 AAFP Prescribed credits anticipated
• Pending continuing education credits for CLEET, CLE, Social Work, Psychology, LPC/LMFT, and LADC
Other related conferences:
Update in Addiction Medicine - September 10, 2020
Foundations in Addiction Medicine - September 11-13, 2020
The OSU-COM Continuing Medical Education office is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians.
The OSU-COM CME office designates this program for a maximum of 7 AOA Category 1-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician's participation in this activity.
Application for Prescribed credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of Prescribed credit is pending.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM toward the AMA Physician's Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed credit, not as Category 1.
Exhibitor & Sponsor opportunities available - contact the OSU CME Office for more information.