2019 Linde Oktoberfest Tulsa
- From: October 17, 2019 - October 18, 2019 (Recurring every week day)
- Location: River West Festival Park
- Address: 2100 S Jackson Ave., Tulsa, OK 74107
- Times: TR: 5-11pm, F: 11am-1am, Sa: 11am-1am, Su: 12-6pm
- Admission: $10 at gate ($7 online in advance), FREE for kids under 12, FREE before 4pm on Friday provided by Zeeco
- Visit Website
- Free Parking?: No
- Add to Itinerary
Willkommen to four days of Oompah (or Bavaria or Oktoberfest) in Oklahoma with nationally known German bands, authentic European foods, arts and crafters MarktHaus, full carnival, and fun activities for the entire family.
Celebrating its 41st year, this top Oktoberfest in the Nation features nine entertainment zelts, große (huge) quantities of bratwurst, German biers, Bavarian cheesecake, Jugendzelt (Kids tent) entertainment & activities, and wunderbar music. Prosit! with thousands of your friends.
General admission is $10 at the gate ($7 in advance) for adults, and FREE for children 12 and under. Friday, admission is free until 4 p.m. Service fees apply for online purchases. Advance online - only packages feature V.I.P access, MassKrugs, food/beverage coupons and more.